We understand that the breakdown of a relationship can be one of the most difficult experiences in one’s life. At these times, when emotions are running high, it is extremely important to have a supportive and knowledgeable lawyer by your side who can provide proper advice and information with objectivity.
We will take the time to listen to you and give you a clear understanding of your rights and obligations. We will be accessible to you when you most need it and fully explain the process and procedure to ensure a proper and timely conclusion to your matter. We understand the importance of an early resolution and will provide you with realistic options that may result in a quick resolution of your issues. Resolution of your matter by a court is not always the best alternative, however, if court intervention is required, we are able to arrange reports in relation to children’s’ issues and accountants and valuers in relation to property matters where required, as well as appear in court on your behalf.
We can assist you with the preparation of Applications for Divorce, Applications for Consent Orders and other applications before the Family Court and Federal Magistrates Court. We can assist with the preparation of Binding Financial Agreements, including separation and pre-nuptial agreements.
At each step of the way we will explain to you the procedures involved and keep you regularly informed of the progress of your matter and provide estimates of the costs involved.
We are available to provide expert assistance in the following areas of family and de facto law:
- Parenting plans and orders.
- Residence and Contact issues involving children.
- Dissolution of marriage (divorce).
- Property settlements and binding financial agreements including pre-nuptial and co-habitation agreements.
- Child support and maintenance:
- Child support agreements, reviews and applications:
- De facto and cohabitation agreements
- Enforcement of agreements and court orders.
- Spousal maintenance applications.
- Paternity disputes.
- Child abduction.
- Relocation of children.
- Restraining orders to preserve assets and for personal protection.
- Application for sole occupation of matrimonial home.
Do not hesitate, contact us now to discuss your legal matter